Why join ASA?
ASA is the largest independent non-profit organisation in Australia with a unique relationship with investors in that it both educates, services, and advocates for individual investors' needs. Expand on your investor knowledge, meet like-minded people, and get protection for your rights as a shareholder.
- Unlimited live weekly webinars called the Breakfast & Lunchtime Series Webinars. Access the latest finance news, market updates, ASX-listed company updated, top stock picks, live software demonstrations and more from renowned financial experts, CEOs, CIOs, CFOs, fund managers and more.
- 12 month subscription to EQUITY Magazine
- Unlimited past magazine issues (magazine library)
- 50% off Masterclass Webinar Series, heavy discounts on conferences, seminars, workshops & events
- Online stock courses
- Access to the Investment Forum and chat rooms
- 2-Part Course: Investing In Income & Growth
- 3-Part Course: An Investor's Guide To Understanding Financial Statements
- Special discounts on investment softwares including 50% off the premier software Sharesight
- ASA's networking hub - access to over 50+ investor
- Access to AGM Voting Papers
- Access to ASX-listed company reports
- Unlimited replay of past webinars - access to the whole Webinar Library
- Automatic membership to NZ Shareholders' Association
- And more.