Why join ASA?
ASA is the largest independent non-profit organisation in Australia with a unique relationship with investors in that it both educates, services, and advocates for individual investors' needs. Expand on your investor knowledge, meet like-minded people, and get protection for your rights as a shareholder.
ASA educates investors and stands up for shareholder rights.
- Expand on your investor knowledge, meet like-minded people, and get protection for your rights as a shareholder.
We help you on your investment journey.
- ASA offers regular learning and education opportunities, so you can hone your financial knowledge and investment skills. You can attend member meetings, discussion groups, weekly webinars ($35 each for non-member), conferences, workshops, and read Equity magazine produced each month ($10 per issue for non-member).
We connect you to a community of investors.
- ASA provides a thriving investment community where you can build relationships, engage with new ideas and learn with like-minded investors.
We protect your rights and make your vote count.
- We champion your rights and amplify your voice on shareholder matters and make your vote count.
Choose your membership plan
Are you joining as an individual, joint member, or family?
- Individual membership offers benefits to one person only.
- Joint membership is designed for couples who both receive the same membership benefits.
- Family membership is ideal for a couple with children, and all members of the family receive membership benefits. Family memberships are limited to four family members.
- Student and Youth membership.
How long do you wish to join for?
Select a one or two-year membership.
- Green e-membership: access all events, member meetings, webinars and more, including online EQUITY magazine.
- Classic print membership: access all events, member meetings, webinars and more, including printed and online EQUITY magazine.
- Gold membership: all the benefits of a classic membership and support ASA's advocacy work through your donation.
Note: only green or classic print memberships are available for joint memberships or families.